I love easy dinners. With four kids and all of our families activities, weeknights are busy so easy dinners are welcome in our house. This sheet pan roasted pork tenderloin with balsamic brussels sprouts and golden beets is both easy and delicious. It doesn't take a whole lot of prep time and then you just pop it in the oven for 45 minutes and you're done.
I didn't slice the brussels sprouts in half, but next time I will to give them more caramelized edges. You could also use your favorite vegetables. Maybe small potatoes, carrots, or asparagus which is in season now so you can usually find it on sale.
Whatever vegetables you choose, this is easy, healthy and delicious and your family will love it! I almost always have pork tenderloin in the freezer. When I see it on sale, I buy it. Then when I want an easy pork roast I have it on hand. Make sure to thaw in the fridge or in cold water before cooking.
Sheet Pan Roasted Pork Tenderloin with Balsamic Brussels Sprouts & Golden Beets
Small pork tenderloin (1 ½ lbs.)
1 to 1 ½ lb. Brussels sprouts, whole or cut in half (I recommend slicing them in half)
3 large golden beets
Olive oil (spritzer preferred)
Fresh ground salt
Fresh ground pepper
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Spritz sheet pan with olive oil.
3. Trim greens from beets and cover whole beets with water. Bring to a boil and boil uncovered for a few minutes (8-10 minutes) until beets peel easily with a paring knife. Hold beets with a hot pad while peeling because they will be hot. Slice peeled beets into wedges.
4. Set pork tenderloin in center of sided sheet pan. Arrange Brussels sprouts and sliced beets around pork. Spritz all with olive oil.
5. Sprinkle herbed salt and pepper over meat. Then grind regular salt and pepper over vegetables. Finish with generous splashes of balsamic vinegar over beets and Brussels sprouts.
6. Roast in the oven for 45 minutes or until meat reaches 160 degrees F. and vegetables are fork tender.
I use this EVO olive oil spritzer and I love it. I use it almost everyday. It's so much easier than drizzling olive oil and I get just the right amount.
Welcome to Home Ec @ Home
Hi, I'm Faith, a former Family and Consumer Science teacher turned work at home Mom blogger. I love God, my family, and food. You can usually find me in the kitchen preparing family friendly, homemade recipes and taking lots of pictures.
This website uses marketing and tracking technologies. Opting out of this will opt you out of all cookies, except for those needed to run the website. Note that some products may not work as well without tracking cookies.Opt Out of Cookies
Most Popular Posts
Crispy Salt & Pepper Beef
Bacon, Mushroom, and Spinach Quiche