I received this product for free from Moms Meet (momsmeet.com) to use and post my honest opinions. Compensation for this post was provided and this page may contain affiliate links.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Did you know that COVID-19 has increased screen time for kids by 500%? Nearly half of American children spend more than six hours a day in front of a screen. Add in remote learning and this number gets even higher.
I know it can be hard to monitor screen time, especially with so many of us working from home and trying to manage distance learning at the same time. Luckily my kids are back in school, but we went through many long months of them working at home to complete school assignments and attend zoom meetings with their teachers. I found it difficult to monitor three school-aged children and their younger brother when I had my own work to complete and they could easily distract themselves with video games or YouTube videos. I am glad to have Circle Home Plus now, but wish we would have had it then. If the boys go back to remote learning for any reason in the future, Circle Home Plus will be a lifesaver!
Circle Parental Controls (affiliate link) is the simplest way for families to manage screen time and filter content on all their Internet-connected devices, from tablets and smartphones to gaming consoles and smart TVs. I am not the most tech savvy person so I was a little intimidated to set up the Circle Home Plus device, but it was really easy. Once I downloaded the app, I was able to follow the step by step onscreen instructions (which are also included in printed form with the device) to set it up.
Circle Home Plus (affiliate link) has so many useful features.
• Age-appropriate filters for different websites and apps (or block content all together)
• Time limits for both individual apps and categories of content
• Bedtimes that automatically disconnect devices from the Internet
• Pause/temporarily turn off Internet-connectivity for a single family member or everyone at the same time
• Focus Time to restrict access to certain sites for specific periods of the day—a perfect tool to keep distance learning or homework time on track
• Rewards: Reward your child with more screen time or a later bedtime, at the touch of a button
• History: Check out visited and filtered sites from the day's activity
• Track usage for yourself and your family. This information is insightful if trying to reduce screen time or stay on track with projects for work and school.
• With the Off Time feature, you can set up Off Times when internet is restricted to selected devices for important family times like dinner and game nights.
Circle Home Plus typically retails for $69 for a three-month subscription, $129 for a one-year subscription, or $299 for a lifetime subscription (all plans include the Circle Home Plus device and Circle App access).
Want to learn more? Visit Circle for more info. Enjoy this exclusive offer and save 20% on your purchase of a Circle Home Plus device + 1 year app subscription or Circle Home Plus device + Lifetime app subscription at moms meet with promo code MOMSMEET2021! Valid until 10/15/21. One promo code use per person.
Your comment will be posted after it is approved.
Leave a Reply.
Welcome to Home Ec @ Home
Hi, I'm Faith, a former Family and Consumer Science teacher turned food blogger. I love God, my family, and food. You can usually find me in the kitchen preparing family friendly, homemade recipes and taking lots of pictures.
Quick Recipe Links
Slow Cooker Recipes
This website uses marketing and tracking technologies. Opting out of this will opt you out of all cookies, except for those needed to run the website. Note that some products may not work as well without tracking cookies.Opt Out of Cookies