I received this product for free from Moms Meet (momsmeet.com) to use and post my honest opinions. Compensation for this post was provided and this page may contain affiliate links.
I love chocolate, especially warm chocolate sandwiches that are incredibly easy to make in just a few minutes.
Crispy buttery sourdough bread with the most delicious, creamy chocolate almond spread...all I can say is Yum!
Now, about the chocolate spread. I am using Once Again Organic Amore Almond Spread with Milk Chocolate. It is so good, the perfect blend of chocolate and almond butter. To be honest, I could just eat it with a spoon. Confession, I did eat spoonfuls of this delicious dessert butter.
Once Again Organic Amore Almond Spread with Milk Chocolate is Certified Gluten-Free, Non-GMO Verified, Certified Organic, and part of the brand’s Honest In Trade program.
Sourdough or your favorite bread
Once Again Organic Amore Almond Spread with Milk Chocolate
To make these incredibly easy and delicious grilled chocolate almond sandwiches,
1. Heat a skillet to medium heat.
2. Spread Once Again Organic Amore Almond Spread with Milk Chocolate on bread and put slices together to form a sandwich.
3. Place a pat of butter in the skillet and let it melt.
4. Set the sandwich on the melted butter in the skillet. Put another pat of butter on top of the sandwich.
5. Cook until golden brown, then flip over to brown the other side. Remove from skillet, slice and enjoy.
Welcome to Home Ec @ Home
Hi, I'm Faith, a former Family and Consumer Science teacher turned work at home Mom blogger. I love God, my family, and food. You can usually find me in the kitchen preparing family friendly, homemade recipes and taking lots of pictures.
This website uses marketing and tracking technologies. Opting out of this will opt you out of all cookies, except for those needed to run the website. Note that some products may not work as well without tracking cookies.Opt Out of Cookies