I received this product for free from the sponsor of the Moms Meet program, May Media Group LLC, who received it directly from the manufacturer. As a Moms Meet blogger, I agree to use this product and post my opinion on my blog. My opinions do not necessarily reflect the opinions of May Media Group LLC or the manufacturer of this product.
We received this adorable set of ASPCA Kids Rescue Readers to review along with a couple of extra ASPCA Kids books. Our children love books and we read aloud to them almost every night so they were thrilled when a box of new books arrived. They are also begging for a pet. We told them that they have to wait until we are no longer renting and are in our own home, which should be very soon. With their love of both animals and reading, they loved these books.
These stories follow real rescued animals (from the animals perspective). They are beautifully illustrated and tell the cutest stories. At the end of the book, they show a picture of the real animal and give more details of the animal's rescue story. The boys love this part and always ask me to read it too. In fact, McKinley was rescued in our hometown so we always wonder if we will see McKinley around town.
• Studio Fun International, in partnership with the ASPCA, has published a children’s book series, ASPCA kids: Rescue Readers.
• Each story is inspired by a real-life animal rescue story from the pet’s point of view and includes facts and photographs of the actual pet that inspired the story.
• Each book creates a fun and educational hands-on experience written at a Level 2 reading level for early readers.
• The importance of care, protection, and love of animals is incorporated into each tale with a focus on the joyous outcome.
• Four to five percent of the purchase price of every book goes directly to the ASPCA to help continue its mission.
• Stories are available in paperback, library binding hardcovers, and e-books. The paperback books are priced at $3.99 (each) or $15.96 (for all four) everywhere books are sold.
My four year old loves this Mix and Match Pets book which teaches colors and counting.
He likes to read this one himself and has such fun counting the colored objects on each page.
Be sure to follow Studiofun on facebook and check them out at studiofun.com.
Interested in trying healthy eco friendly products? Visit Moms Meet for more info.
What do you think of the new ASPCA Kids Rescue Readers? Which books would your children love?
Welcome to Home Ec @ Home
Hi, I'm Faith, a former Family and Consumer Science teacher turned work at home Mom blogger. I love God, my family, and food. You can usually find me in the kitchen preparing family friendly, homemade recipes and taking lots of pictures.
This website uses marketing and tracking technologies. Opting out of this will opt you out of all cookies, except for those needed to run the website. Note that some products may not work as well without tracking cookies.Opt Out of Cookies
Most Popular Posts
Crispy Salt & Pepper Beef
Bacon, Mushroom, and Spinach Quiche