Disclosure: This post is sponsored, but all opinions are honest and are my own. #dinnereggs
Roasted brussels sprouts are one of our favorite things to eat. Add eggs and you have a complete meal in one pan. Simple and incredibly delicious!
Our boys love brussels sprouts and eggs so this one pan balsamic roasted brussels sprouts with eggs is a hit in our house.
Tender, caramelized, bacony, balsamic brussels sprouts that almost melt in your mouth with perfectly baked eggs nestled among them. Dinner doesn't get much better than this.
Eggs are perfect for dinner since they are so simple, economical and versatile. For more #dinnereggs recipe ideas visit The Incredible Egg and watch the hilarious videos. The first video is so funny. You have to watch it.
Balsamic Roasted Brussels Sprouts with Eggs
Prep Time: 15-20 minutes
Cooking Time: 25-35 minutes
2 lbs. brussels sprouts, trimmed and halved
1 small sweet onion, diced
6 slices bacon, chopped
Fresh ground salt and pepper
Wedge parmesan cheese
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
2. Spray or brush a large sided baking pan with olive oil.
3. In a large bowl, combine the brussels sprouts, onion, and bacon. Drizzle with olive oil and balsamic vinegar. Salt and pepper. Stir to combine.
4. Bake for 20 to 30 minutes until brussels sprouts are fork tender and caramelized.
5. Then remove from the oven and make wells to nestle the eggs in. Gently place eggs into each well.
6. Shred some fresh parmesan over the dish and salt and pepper again to taste.
7. Bake another 5-7 minutes to cook eggs to desired doneness.
Note: I cook the rest of the bacon separately as a side since I have a house full of boys with bottomless stomachs and because who doesn't love extra bacon?
Your comment will be posted after it is approved.
Leave a Reply.
Welcome to Home Ec @ Home
Hi, I'm Faith, a former Family and Consumer Science teacher turned food blogger. I love God, my family, and food. You can usually find me in the kitchen preparing family friendly, homemade recipes and taking lots of pictures.
Quick Recipe Links
Slow Cooker Recipes
This website uses marketing and tracking technologies. Opting out of this will opt you out of all cookies, except for those needed to run the website. Note that some products may not work as well without tracking cookies.Opt Out of Cookies