• Studio Fun International, in partnership with the ASPCA, has published a children’s book series, ASPCA kids: Rescue Readers.
• Each story is inspired by a real-life animal rescue story from the pet’s point of view and includes facts and photographs of the actual pet that inspired the story.
• Each book creates a fun and educational hands-on experience written at a Level 2 reading level for early readers.
• The importance of care, protection, and love of animals is incorporated into each tale with a focus on the joyous outcome.
• Four to five percent of the purchase price of every book goes directly to the ASPCA to help continue its mission.
• Stories are available in paperback, library binding hardcovers, and e-books. The paperback books are priced at $3.99 (each) or $15.96 (for all four) everywhere books are sold.
Interested in trying healthy eco friendly products? Visit Moms Meet for more info.