If you are not on facebook and couldn't get the facebook freebie last week, now the freebie is available to anyone. Get a
I took the first load for my "40 Bags in 40 Days Challenge" to Goodwill on Saturday. We had 3 or 4 diaper boxes full of stuff. My husband even donated several board games and an old tv that has been sitting in the garage for at least 3 years. It is amazing to see how much stuff we accumulate. I still have so much to go through in the house. I will keep you posted on my progress. Let me know if you take on the challenge.
Get a free sample of Güd Body Lotion from Burt's Bees.
To request yours, "Like" Güd on Facebook and then fill out a short form.
Request your free sample of Güd Body Lotion while supplies last!
Thanks All You!
I recently tried Purex Triple Action Detergent. Like other Purex products, it does an excellent job of cleaning clothes. I tried the Free & Clear variety. It also comes in Mountain Breeze and Natural Elements.
"Over the past year our R&D scientists have been working hard to create an even better Purex formula. And not just a better formula, but one that will continue to deliver the value that Purex stands for. We’re mindful of our consumers’ pocketbooks, and we’re committed to bringing them a great product at a great value. The new Purex Triple Action formula is just that. It’s an even better clean, for half the price of the leading brand."
Two readers will win a coupon for a free bottle of Purex Triple Action detergent. Follow the link to access the rafflecopter form to enter.
I follow a blog called Clover Lane. It is my peaceful, keep it all in perspective blog. I am feeling inspired to participate in the 40 Bags in 40 Days Challenge in which you purge every space in your house of all the things you no longer need or want. My closets really need this. You then donate, sell, or throw away (some of it is trash) all of this extra stuff. I can't wait to feel free from all of the clutter. I will post weekly pictures to show my progress. You can read 40 Days Tips and Tricks over at Clover Lane to help you get started.
I would love to hear from you if you decide to take on this challenge.
These homemade potato chips are so good, there are never any leftovers. They are simple to make and have become a fast favorite in our house. I use medium sized red potatoes, but you could use whatever you have on hand. I strain the peanut oil after it has cooled and refrigerate it for the next time I make chips since it is expensive. We love to drizzle blue cheese dressing on the chips and top with chopped green onion.
Blue Cheese dressing, optional
Chopped green onions, optional
1. Heat oil in a large dutch oven or deep skillet until thermometer reads 350 degrees.
2. Slice potatoes into thin rounds with a mandolin or sharp knife. I have made these with skins and without and we didn't see much difference between the two. Your preference - peel the potatoes or leave the skins on.
3. When the oil is 350 degrees, gently lower the potatoes into the hot oil. Deep fry until the potatoes are a deep golden brown. You want them to be nice and crispy, not soggy. I stir to separate them a little while frying. Also, fry in small batches.
4. When the chips are a deep golden brown, remove them to a cooling rack that is over a paper towel lined pan. This helps the excess oil drip off and keeps the chips crispy.
5. Sprinkle with salt and serve warm. These are delicious with blue cheese dressing and chopped green onions.
Enter to win a promo code for a free 8 X 8 Shutterfly Photo Book. (New customers only) Any taxes and shipping will bethe responsibilty of the winner. This promo code expires 3/28/12. Use the rafflecopter form to enter. Disclosure: This contest is not sponsored by Shutterfly.
Use the rafflecopter link to access my entry form. I had to remove the rafflecopter widget from my blog in order to burn feeds.
There is a printable coupon for $1 off Junior Strength Advil. Simply fill out the form and then you can print your coupon.
Disclosure: I received this information through My Blog Spark.