We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
On of the best things about Thanksgiving dinner (besides the turkey) is homemade gravy made from pan drippings. Homemade turkey gravy is so flavorful and simple. You can prepare it in just a few minutes while the turkey is resting and get it on the table in plenty of time for Thanksgiving dinner.
Turkey Gravy from Pan Drippings:
1/4 cup pan drippings (from the turkey roasting pan, make sure to get some fat)
4 cups chicken or vegetable broth
1/2 cup flour
Salt and pepper to taste
1. Pour fat drippings into a skillet.
2. Add flour and stir in until blended.
3. Gradually add broth.
4. Cook and stir with a whisk over medium heat until gravy comes to a boil and starts to thicken.
5. Continue cooking, stirring frequently for another 3-5 minutes until thickened.
6. Salt and pepper with fresh ground salt and pepper to taste.
Makes about 4 cups gravy
Some things you may need:
Pin on Pinterest
Welcome to Home Ec @ Home
Hi, I'm Faith, a former Family and Consumer Science teacher turned food blogger. I love God, my family, and food. You can usually find me in the kitchen preparing family friendly, homemade recipes and taking lots of pictures.
This website uses marketing and tracking technologies. Opting out of this will opt you out of all cookies, except for those needed to run the website. Note that some products may not work as well without tracking cookies.Opt Out of Cookies