M & M Cookies
These are simply chocolate chip cookies with M & M's. The fun part is that you can use special M & M's for each holiday. I used red and green for Christmas here.
2 ¼ c flour
1 tsp. baking soda
1 tsp. salt
1 c butter (2 sticks softened)
¾ c sugar
¾ c brown sugar
1 tsp vanilla
1-2 cups M & M's chocolate candies (use more or less depending on how much you like chocolate)
1. Combine flour, baking soda, and salt in a small bowl.
2. Combine in your mixer bowl:
3. Beat at low speed until creamy.
4. Slowly add flour mixture and continue to beat until combined.
5. Hand stir in M & M's.
6. Line cookie sheet with parchment paper
7. Pre-heat oven to 375 degrees.
8. Drop dough by rounded spoonfuls onto cookie sheet. (9-12 cookies per sheet)
9. Bake for 9 to 11 minutes. Remove cookie sheet from oven and let cookies rest on cookie sheet for 1 to 2 minutes. Then remove cookies to cooling rack.
Recipe makes about 4 dozen cookies.
This recipe is adapted from the Nestle Toll House.
Welcome to Home Ec @ Home
Hi, I'm Faith, a former Family and Consumer Science teacher turned work at home Mom blogger. I love God, my family, and food. You can usually find me in the kitchen preparing family friendly, homemade recipes and taking lots of pictures.
Most Popular Posts