M & M Cookies
These are simply chocolate chip cookies with M & M's. The fun part is that you can use special M & M's for each holiday. I used red and green for Christmas here.
2 ¼ c flour
1 tsp. baking soda
1 tsp. salt
1 c butter (2 sticks softened)
¾ c sugar
¾ c brown sugar
1 tsp vanilla
1-2 cups M & M's chocolate candies (use more or less depending on how much you like chocolate)
1. Combine flour, baking soda, and salt in a small bowl.
2. Combine in your mixer bowl:
3. Beat at low speed until creamy.
4. Slowly add flour mixture and continue to beat until combined.
5. Hand stir in M & M's.
6. Line cookie sheet with parchment paper
7. Pre-heat oven to 375 degrees.
8. Drop dough by rounded spoonfuls onto cookie sheet. (9-12 cookies per sheet)
9. Bake for 9 to 11 minutes. Remove cookie sheet from oven and let cookies rest on cookie sheet for 1 to 2 minutes. Then remove cookies to cooling rack.
Recipe makes about 4 dozen cookies.
This recipe is adapted from the Nestle Toll House.
Welcome to Home Ec @ Home
Hi, I'm Faith, a former Family and Consumer Science teacher turned work at home Mom blogger. I love God, my family, and food. You can usually find me in the kitchen preparing family friendly, homemade recipes and taking lots of pictures.
This website uses marketing and tracking technologies. Opting out of this will opt you out of all cookies, except for those needed to run the website. Note that some products may not work as well without tracking cookies.Opt Out of Cookies
Most Popular Posts