These were really easy to make and my boys loved helping. They will make a great addition to Valentine goody bags. If your crayon box looks anything like ours, you already have a great start.
1. Spray non-stick cooking spray in a sylicone candy mold or metal mini cupcake pan. Use a heart-shaped pan or whatever pan you have that will work. It needs to be oven safe.
2. Pre-heat your oven to 300 degrees.
3. Peel broken crayons and break them even smaller if needed to fit them into your mold.
4. Bake in the oven 10 - 15 minutes until melted. Let cool.
5. Put mold in the freezer until crayons are solid. Push crayons out of the mold. They are difficult to remove. Just push hard and they will come out. A metal pan may be easier.
Linking up at Create with Joy
Welcome to Home Ec @ Home
Hi, I'm Faith, a former Family and Consumer Science teacher turned work at home Mom blogger. I love God, my family, and food. You can usually find me in the kitchen preparing family friendly, homemade recipes and taking lots of pictures.
This website uses marketing and tracking technologies. Opting out of this will opt you out of all cookies, except for those needed to run the website. Note that some products may not work as well without tracking cookies.Opt Out of Cookies
Most Popular Posts
Crispy Salt & Pepper Beef
Bacon, Mushroom, and Spinach Quiche