These were really easy to make and my boys loved helping. They will make a great addition to Valentine goody bags. If your crayon box looks anything like ours, you already have a great start.
1. Spray non-stick cooking spray in a sylicone candy mold or metal mini cupcake pan. Use a heart-shaped pan or whatever pan you have that will work. It needs to be oven safe.
2. Pre-heat your oven to 300 degrees.
3. Peel broken crayons and break them even smaller if needed to fit them into your mold.
4. Bake in the oven 10 - 15 minutes until melted. Let cool.
5. Put mold in the freezer until crayons are solid. Push crayons out of the mold. They are difficult to remove. Just push hard and they will come out. A metal pan may be easier.
Linking up at Create with Joy
Welcome to Home Ec @ Home
Hi, I'm Faith, a former Family and Consumer Science (Home Economics) Teacher turned work at home Mom, bringing you family friendly, homemade recipes and homemaking tips to simplify your life. Join me on my homemaking and mothering journey.
Most Popular Posts