I decided to set some goals for the week for my own encouragement and accountability.
1. Finally unpack this suitcase from a trip two weeks ago and put away everything that is piling up around it.
2. Mend at least one thing from my mending piles. Starting small because I have had mending piles forever and rarely take the time to mend anything.
3. Bake something for preschool open house bake sale.
4. Stay on top of normal household chores, cooking, cleaning, laundry etc.
1. Continue Reading Jesus Calling Children's book to the boys.
2. Make peanut butter play-dough. The little boys are excited to try this.
3. Follow through with the boys each day on completing their chores.
4. Start planning birthday party crafts for an Art in Nature birthday party.
5. Finish mailing my son's thank you notes from his birthday.
1. Publish one review post and work on another one.
2. Finish one posts from my que.
3. Work on photos and photo editing.
4. Post my current giveaway on giveaway linky's at least 3 days.
5. Pin at least five old posts on some of my group pinterest boards.
1. Exercise at least three times. Usually workout videos. I have a pilates video from the library I am currently using.
2. Get 7 or more hours of sleep a night.
3. Read my Jesus Calling devotional at least 5 days this week.
4. Read three chapters of The Power of a Praying Wife.
5. Work on getting up earlier on school mornings. I hate being rushed in the morning and I am less patient with my kids when we are rushing to get out the door.
Linking up at Create with Joy
Welcome to Home Ec @ Home
Hi, I'm Faith, a former Family and Consumer Science teacher turned work at home Mom blogger. I love God, my family, and food. You can usually find me in the kitchen preparing family friendly, homemade recipes and taking lots of pictures.
This website uses marketing and tracking technologies. Opting out of this will opt you out of all cookies, except for those needed to run the website. Note that some products may not work as well without tracking cookies.Opt Out of Cookies
Most Popular Posts
Crispy Salt & Pepper Beef
Bacon, Mushroom, and Spinach Quiche