Disclosure: I received products to facilitate this post. All opinions are honest and are my own. By posting this recipe I am entering a sponsored recipe contest and am eligible to win prizes associated with the contest.
This creamy tomato Labneh dip is so rich and flavorful. It's great for when you want a healthy snack or appetizer. If you are not familiar with Labneh, it's a delicious creamy middle eastern dip.
Whipped with fresh lemon zest and topped with a flavorful tomato olive oil compote, this Karoun Labne dip will delight your taste buds.
Simply whisk zest of a lemon into 16 oz. of Karoun Mediterranean style Labne dip and spread. Then make the olive oil tomato compote and pour over the Labne dip.
Serve with warm pita bread or fresh sliced vegetables for a delicious treat!
Creamy Tomato Labneh Dip
16 oz Karoun labne
Zest of one lemon
Fresh ground salt
3 T. Extra virgin olive oil
1 T. Chili infused olive oil or regular EVO
1 clove garlic, minced
2 to 3 sprigs fresh thyme
1 cup cherry or grape tomatoes
1 teaspoon Za’atar seasoning
Pinch Crushed red pepper flakes
1. Whisk Karoun Labne with lemon zest and some fresh ground salt.
2. In a skillet over medium heat, warm the olive oils.
3. Add the garlic, fresh thyme, cherry tomatoes, Za’atar seasoning, and red pepper flakes. Heat until the tomatoes start to pop and the garlic is fragrant. Add some fresh ground salt for flavor.
4. Let the oil tomato mixture cool for a few minutes before pouring over the Labne.
5. Pour the olive oil, tomato mixture over the Labne and serve with warmed pita bread.
Pin on Pinterest
Welcome to Home Ec @ Home
Hi, I'm Faith, a former Family and Consumer Science teacher turned food blogger. I love God, my family, and food. You can usually find me in the kitchen preparing family friendly, homemade recipes and taking lots of pictures.
This website uses marketing and tracking technologies. Opting out of this will opt you out of all cookies, except for those needed to run the website. Note that some products may not work as well without tracking cookies.Opt Out of Cookies