If you signed up for Ruelala a few weeks ago when they were giving out the $20 credit then this is for you! Your credit will expire today, 5/25/11! Don’t let this $20 credit go.
I usually try not to get too personal on my blog, but decided I must write a tribute to our beloved Aunt Alice.
Almost three years ago we moved in next door to our Great Aunt Alice. She welcomed us with such love and hospitality. My boys formed a special relationship with her and my oldest loved to visit her frequently for snacks and conversation. They would sit at her kitchen table together.
One day this Spring, he came running into the house and asked me where his library books were. I gave them to him and he ran back to Aunt Alice's with his books. He came home a while later and said that Aunt Alice read his stories with him.
When I had my ultrasound for our second child, my husband was unable to go with me. Aunt Alice went with me so I wouldn't be alone and loved every minute. It was the first time that she had watched a baby on an ultrasound. She was thrilled and I was glad to have someone to share the special moment. She treated me to lunch afterwards. She was always so generous.
We lost our dear Aunt and good friend a little over a week ago. We treasure the memories that we have of her and are blessed to have spent so much time with her. We love you dearly Aunt Alice.
Check your Parade Magazine from Sunday's paper for this freebie. You should find a small card attached to one of the pages that's good for a FREE Frozen Strawberry Lemonade at McDonald's!
There is also a coupon good for $1 off any medium or large Frappe or Real Fruit Smoothie.
Welcome to the First Official Spread The Love Giveaway!
This is the first time I am doing this, so please… if something doesn’t work for you, drop me at email at Kelli@3boysandadog.com with complaints or suggestions so we can improve with time.
ONE LUCKY PERSON WILL WIN TWO HUNDRED US DOLLARS! The winner will be able to choose either:
1. A $200.00 deposit into their Paypal account
2. A $200.00 Amazon gift certificate
3. OR A $200.00 American Express gift card!
First things first: Thanks so much to all of the people that are hosting this along with me! We only have 14 because I had one drop out at the last minute. I also already have a couple people signed up for the second round. Don’t forget to sign up if you want to participate! If you participated in the first round and want to do it again, sign up again! I have removed everyone who played this first time from the survey answers – so once again; first come, first served!
Nitty Gritty: One winner will be chosen via Random.org and the winner will be posted on all 14 blogs!
To fill out the giveaway form, hold down your CTRL button on a PC (on a Mac hold SHIFT) and CLICK HERE! Once you have your form in a new window, you can start working your way down the list and clicking the form as done for each item. J
DO NOT CLOSE YOUR FORM UNTIL YOU ARE COMPLETE! YOU ARE ONLY ABLE TO FILL IT OUT ONCE, SO IF YOU CLOSE IT, YOU GET NO MORE ENTRIES!
#1 - Kelli at 3 Boys and a Dog
· Follow 3 Boys and a Dog via Google Friend Connect
· Follow momof3boys3702 on Twitter
· Like 3 Boys and a Dog on FaceBook
· Sign Up for the Blog Print Media newsletter
#2 - Cassandra at Aubut Family
· Follow the Aubut Family Blog
· Like Aubut Family on Facebook
· Follow tally2525 on Twitter
3 - Jen at Life With Levi
· Follow Life With Levi via Google Friend Connect
· Follow Life With Levi via Email
· Follow Life With Levi on Facebook
#4 - Cara at Totally Temperton
· Follow Totally Temberton via RSS Feed
· Follow Totally Temberton on Facebook
· Follow Totally Temberton on Twitter
#5 - Cindy at The Mom Maven
· Follow The Mom Maven via Google Friend Connect
· Follow The Mom Maven on Facebook
· Follow Cindy on FaceBook
· Follow MommaMaven on Twitter
#6 - Heather at Acting Balanced
· Sign Up For the Acting Balanced Newsletter
· Follow chascouponmom on Twitter
· Follow Acting Balanced on Facebook
#7 - Lolo at Crazy about my Baybah
· Follow Crazy About my Baybah on Facebook
· Follow Crazy About my Baybah via Google Friend Connect
· Follow My Baybah on Twitter
#8 - Shanaka at The Mama Bee Does
· Follow Mama Bee Does via Google Friend Connect
· Follow MamaBeeDoes on Twitter
· Follow Mama Bee Does on Facebook
#9 - Misty at Misty’s Thoughts Too
· Follow Misty’s Thoughts Too via Google Friend Connect
· Follow Misty’s Thoughts Too on Facebook
· Follow Misty’s Thoughts Too on Twitter
#10 - Crissy at Musing of a Modern Mom
· Follow Musings of a Modern Mom via Google Friend Connect
· Follow Musings of a Modern Mom on Facebook
· Follow Musing Mom 6 via RSS Feed
#11 - Crystal at Crystal and Comp
· Follow Crystal and Company via Google Friend Connect
· Follow Crystal and Comp via Twitter
· Sign up for the Crystal and Comp Newsletter
· Follow Crystal and Comp on FaceBook
#12 - Faith at The Home Economist
· Follow The Home Economist via Blog Email
#13 - Stacey at This Lil Piglet
· Follow This Lil Piglet via Google Friend Connect
· Follow This Lil Piglet on Twitter
· Follow This Lil Piglet Boutique on Facebook
#14 - Mary at Sweeping Me
· Follow Sweeping Me via Google Friend Connect
· Sign up for the Sweeping Me Emails
· Follow Sweeping Me via Networked Blogs
#15 – Kelli at 3BD/Deals!
· Follow 3BD/Deals via Google Friend Connect
· Follow Deals_3BD via Twitter
· Sign Up for the 3BD/Deals Email Subscription
If you would like to see your name in the next round, be sure to visit the Spread The Love Giveaway introduction and fill out the form! As soon as this one ends, I will begin setting up the second round.
Contest ends at midnight on 05/31/2011
Congratulations to Christie! She won a copy of "The Clef's Meet the Bug Band" in my recent giveaway. Christie has been sent an email and will need to contact me within 48 hours or another winner will be chosen. Thanks to all of you who entered.
If you would like to purchase, you can now order this wonderful children's book on Amazon.
At Arby's get a Free Market Fresh Grilled Chicken & Pecan Salad Sandwich with the purchase of a 22oz Pepsi. Just print this coupon and take it with you to Arby’s.
Thanks A Proverbs Wife.
Today, one of my readers asked me what kind of paper towels I used for making baby wipes. She had made them and thought they were thin. The first batch I made were thin too. I used Scotts select-a-size when I made my first batch of wipes and they were too thin and small. I used them until they were gone, but they were not very effective. The best towels I have found for making wipes are Bounty (not select-a-size). I buy them in large bulk packages. You can get good deals when they are on sale and use coupons.
Also, you will need a tall round or square container that will hold a roll of paper towels that has been cut in half. I use a large serrated knife (reserved for only cutting paper towels) to cut the roll in half. I use scissors to remove the cardboard in the center of the roll. I have forgotten to remove the cardboard center a few times. It slips right out when it is wet from the homemade wipes solution. I have two canisters and can make two rolls at a time so that I can have wipes in more than one room of the house and so that I never run out. The canisters that I use were around $6 each at Wal-mart. They are the Better Homes and Garden brand.
Here is the link again for the Homemade Baby Wipes. These are great baby wipes and will save you a lot of money. Feel free to send any questions my way.
Here is a new Pampers Gifts to Grow Code worth 10 points. It may expire 5/13th.
Thanks Deal Seeking Mom!
Welcome to Home Ec @ Home
Hi, I'm Faith, a former Family and Consumer Science teacher turned work at home Mom blogger. I love God, my family, and food. You can usually find me in the kitchen preparing family friendly, homemade recipes and taking lots of pictures.
This website uses marketing and tracking technologies. Opting out of this will opt you out of all cookies, except for those needed to run the website. Note that some products may not work as well without tracking cookies.Opt Out of Cookies
Most Popular Posts
Crispy Salt & Pepper Beef
Low Carb Slow Cooker Venison Stew