I made a double batch of these cookies for our big 4th of July party at my parent's house. I filled the cookie tray three times throughout the day and each time the cookies vanished. I received many compliments on these cookies which were delicious. They are a variation of my favorite chocolate chip cookie recipe. Honestly, I like these even better.
2 ¼ c flour
1 tsp. baking soda
1 tsp. salt
1 c butter (2 sticks softened)
¾ c sugar
¾ c brown sugar
1 tsp vanilla
1 cup milk chocolate chips
1 cup white chocolate chips
1/2 cup chopped macadamia nuts
1. Combine flour, baking soda, and salt in a small bowl.
2. Combine in your mixer bowl:
3. Beat at low speed until creamy.
4. Slowly add flour mixture and continue to beat until combined.
5. Hand stir in chocolate chips and macadamia nuts.
6. Line cookie sheet with parchment paper
7. Pre-heat oven to 375 degrees.
8. Drop dough by rounded spoonfuls onto cookie sheet. (12 cookies per sheet)
9. Bake for 9 to 11 minutes. Remove cookie sheet from oven and let cookies rest on cookie sheet for 1 to 2 minutes. Then remove cookies to cooling rack.
Recipe makes about 4 dozen cookies.
Linking up at Create with Joy
Welcome to Home Ec @ Home
Hi, I'm Faith, a former Family and Consumer Science (Home Economics) Teacher turned work at home Mom, bringing you family friendly, homemade recipes and homemaking tips to simplify your life. Join me on my homemaking and mothering journey.
Click to set custom HTML
Most Popular Posts