- 16 oz can Traditional or plain refried beans
- 1 package taco seasoning
- guacamole made from 2 to 3 avacadoes
- 1 to 1 1/2 cups salsa
- 1 cup iceberg lettuce (a big handful), chopped
- 1 to 2 cups freshly shredded cheddar cheese
- 4 oz can sliced olives, drained
- 2 to 3 tomatoes diced
- 1 to 1 1/2 cups sour cream
1. Mix the refried beans and taco seasoning mix and spread in the bottom of your serving dish.
2. Next, make the guacamole and spread it on top of the refried bean mixture.
3. Layer the rest of the ingredients in the order listed and decorate the top with sour cream to make whatever design you want.
You can make this several hours ahead and refrigerate until party time.
I found the idea for decorating a seven layer dip to look like Spiderman at Kitchen Fun with My Three Sons. I think her's looks a little more like Spiderman than mine did. She had lots of great ideas in her post for a Spiderman birthday party.