I cannot wait to share this collaborative sponsored post with you. When I was asked to share these wine selections, I was so excited. As a culinary enthusiast I love learning about wine and I know you will too!
As we get older, we start to get into a routine. And why not? Routines are easy, dependable and comforting. After getting up in the morning, you know the order of the day until it’s time to go to bed again. For example, for breakfast you have a cup of coffee to come to your senses and in the evening a glass of wine to relax at the end of a long day. And you get used to adding milk to your coffee and only buying wine of a certain type and brand name. The waiter knows your choice once you step across the threshold of the bar.
But routines are so safe because they are predictable. And sometimes predictability is boring. Why not add a new twist to your life? Why not add a splash of color to your ordinary activities? And eventually, why not start with the wine you drink?
Wine is not just a product of grape juice fermentation. It is called ‘the drink of the Gods’ for a reason. A sip of good wine won’t solve the world’s problems, but it might just give you inspiration and pleasure (and maybe a new bottle to add to your routine). So as not to lose yourself in thousands of wine choices, refer to this list of six white wines you must try this year.
● Domaine du Colombier Chablis 2013, Burgundy. Chablis is the northernmost area of the Burgundy region in France. Chardonnay grapes growing on this famous soil in cool climate are known for their acidity and ‘flinty’ hues. Domaine du Colombier will charm you by its pear and citrus flavor.
● Asda Extra Special Pouilly Fumé 2013, Loire. You’ll be astonished by its renowned smoky aroma.
● Kebrilla Grillo Fina 2013, Sicily. This white wine is produced of Grillo grape variety by Italian winemakers. It offers the bouquet of melon, pear and apricot.
● Semeli Mantinia Nassiakos 2013, Greece has exotic notes combined with fruit flavors such as pear and melon. Fresh palate of grapes, rose petals, lychee and a slight saltiness will become a great discovery for you.
● Berry Bros & Rudd Grüner Veltliner Federspiel 2013 Wachau, Austria. This noble dry wine will pass on the aromas of hay, river stone and citrus fruits.
● Torres Viña Sol 2014, Catalonia, Spain. This crispy wine with pineapple and apple notes will have the pleasure of your company.
You may find some of these wines more appealing than others. But, for sure these wines will raise your sense of taste to a higher level. You’ll experience vivid flavors and aromas. And most important, they will open the doors to the wine world that is always ready to astonish and enrich your gustatory sensation.
Welcome to Home Ec @ Home
Hi, I'm Faith, a former Family and Consumer Science (Home Economics) Teacher turned work at home Mom, bringing you family friendly, homemade recipes and homemaking tips to simplify your life. Join me on my homemaking and mothering journey.
Most Popular Posts
Giveaway: Enter to win a Wondercide Natural Products Pet Parent Try Everything Sample Pack!