- The generous sized changing pad
- So much organization - seriously, you can find everything
- Stands open on a table, bed, etc so that you can see into the many organizational pockets (below right)
- Diaper dispenser that holds up to 16 diapers (below left)
- Extremely comfortable and can hold a lot of weight. I carried all of my stuff plus 2 bottles of wine through the rain in Italy and it was still comfortable.
There are many more wonderful features. See more at Okkatots.
Disclosure: I received a traveling "baby depot" bag for review. I was not compensated for writing this post. All opinions are honest and are my own.