What if you could have all 3 of your favorite foods on one plate? What would you choose? I would probably choose shrimp, filet minion, and aparagus. Yum!
That's the idea behind Chili's new Triple Dipper. You choose 3 appetizers and 3 dips. There are so many choices. We tried the Loaded Potato Skins, Honey-Chipotle Shrimp, and Southwestern Eggrolls.
We enjoyed the Loaded Potato Skins. They had a nice bacon flavor and were attractively presented with green onions on top. They came with sour cream for dipping.
The Southwestern Eggrolls had a nice blend of corn and beans and a crispy eggroll shell. They came with avocado-ranch dressing and were a pleasant neutral when paired with the Honey-Chipotle Shrimp.
The Honey-Chipotle Shrimp was by far our favorite. I would like to order this for a meal! It was sweet and spicy with a nice crunch. The spiciness, however, was not overwhelming. It was just right with the sweetness in the sauce. This was served with a side of ranch dressing.
Feeling hungry yet?
Visit shoutouttoeatout.com now through June 30th, 2011 and upload a headshot of yourself into a triple dipper trio. You just might be a daily $20 Chili’s gift card winner or the $333 grand prize gift card winner!
Enter to win a $20 gift card here at Home Ec @ Home-The Home Economist
Mandatory Entry: Must be completed first.
Click here to a document where you’ll need to write the name of my blog (The Home Economist). No need to write your info, just my blog name. Then come back here and leave a comment, telling me you recorded my blog’s name on the document.
1. Tell me your 3 favorite foods you would like to have all on 1 plate.
2. "Like" Chili's on Facebook
3. Follow @Chilis & @Shoutout2eatout on Twitter
4. Create your terrific trio located on http://www.shoutouttoeatout.com/ and comment with the URL link
5. Opt-In to Chili's email club here http://bit.ly/m6HYef (You'll receive a free appetizer certificate too!)
6. Tweet out this
"At @Chilis Good Things Come In 3's! Check out @2Wired2Tired http://bit.ly/linkyrave for 200 chances to win in the #tripledipper linky rave!”
7. Write a post on your blog about your 3 favorite foods you would like to have all on 1 plate and mention the Shoutout2eatout.com promotion. Then comment here with the URL link.
8. For three extra entries, subscribe to my email newsletter or RSS Feed and leave separate comments letting me know that you have done this. Leave a separate comment for each entry (3 comments). If you are already subscribed, thank you and make sure you leave comments letting me know. You will need to activate your subscription by clicking on the link in the email that feedburner sends you.
Entry is open to US residents only through 11:59PM on June 12, 2011. Winner will be chosen using random.org and contacted by email. If you’re the winner, you’ll have only 48 hours to respond or an alternate will be chosen. Good luck to all of you who enter!
Check out more Chili's Giveaways at the link below. You can enter all of them and maybe even win more than once.
Disclosure: I did not receive compensation for this review and giveaway. I was provided with a giftcard to write my review.
Welcome to Home Ec @ Home
Hi, I'm Faith, a former Family and Consumer Science (Home Economics) Teacher turned work at home Mom, bringing you family friendly, homemade recipes and homemaking tips to simplify your life. Join me on my homemaking and mothering journey.
Click to set custom HTML
Most Popular Posts