So what is Nogii?
Created by Elisabeth Hasselbeck, Gluten-Free Mom, Emmy Award-Winning Talk Show Host, and New York Times Best-Selling Author of “The G-Free Diet” and “Deliciously G-Free,” NoGii is a line of certified gluten-free protein bars, protein powders, and paleo bars.
I tried the protein powder, which is not something I normally buy and thought it had a tasty rich vanilla flavor when mixed with milk. It would make a good after workout drink.
The boys and I tried the paleo bars and we are not sold on them yet, although my middle child really likes them. I think the berry is the best flavor of the three we tried. They are super healthy and if you like Larabars you will love them.
A little more info:
• NoGii’s High Protein Peanut Butter & Chocolate Bar is a delicious, certified gluten- free, and non-GMO protein bar with 20g of high quality protein.
• Made with sustainably sourced, premium ingredients, NoGii bars have an ideal balance of protein, fat, and carbohydrates, and do not contain any trans fat, hydrogenated oils, or high fructose corn syrup.
• NoGii bars are perfect for a quick on-the-go meal between activities, refueling after a workout, or anytime you want a satisfying, protein-filled snack.
• NoGii bars can be enjoyed by the entire family, and they are designed to fit your busy, healthy lifestyle.
• NoGii’s High Protein Peanut Butter & Chocolate Bar retails for $2.50 to $2.99 for one (1) 1.93oz bar.
I promised a contest and here it is!
How do you incorporate healthy snacking into your lifestyle as a busy mom? Enter the NoGii TABLESETTERS Contest for a chance to win a trip to New York City, where you’ll meet and have lunch with Elisabeth Hasselbeck! To enter, visit facebook.com/nogiinogluten, look for the link for the contest, and complete the entry form. Hurry! Contest ends on July 31st, 2015. #nogiitablesetters
As a Moms Meet blogger, I have the opportunity to try all kinds of healthy products.