The Frosch brand was launched in 1986 by Werner & Mertz, with the intention of offering environmentally friendly cleaning products that were able to compete with traditional cleaning brands without compromise. Environmental considerations permeate every aspect of Frosch, from ingredients to packaging. Frosch’s state-of- the-art research facility is constantly working to improve upon its formulations, and production takes place under the strict EMAS scheme of the European Union. Voted Germany’s Most Trusted Brand by Reader’s Digest for 15 years running, Frosch
has a loyal following in many export countries around the world, but has not been available in the U.S.A. until now.
• Frosch Pomegranate Dishwashing Liquid contains pomegranate extracts that soothe and moisturize skin and provide an effective clean with its optimal grease and dirt dissolving power.
• Frosch Aloe Vera Dishwashing Liquid is ideal for people with sensitive skin due to the calming effects of the Aloe Vera extracts, which help to maintain the moisture balance of the skin while cleaning your dishes and leaving a mild and fresh scent.
• Frosch Bio Spirit Glass Cleaner features powerful, active grease-dissolving alcohol that provides streak-free, sparkling cleanliness in a natural way.
• Frosch Lemon Toilet Bowl Cleaner has natural lemon extracts and optimally removes stubborn lime deposits, leading to an intense clean.
• Frosch Lavender Universal Cleaner cleans and sanitizes floors and most washable surfaces in the household. This Powerful formula with lavender removes grease and dirt and offers reliable and residue-free cleaning.
• Frosch Baking Soda All-Purpose Cleaner provides powerful cleaning of most washable household surfaces with a pleasant, fresh scent. The natural active ingredient makes this product ideal and safe for kitchen use.
• The retail price for Frosch Dishwashing Liquid is $3.99 for a 500mL bottle. Frosch Lavender Universal Cleaner retails for $5.99. Frosch Baking Soda All-Purpose Cleaner and Bio Spirit Glass Cleaner retail for $4.50. The Lemon Toilet Bowl Cleaner retails for $4.99.
My other favorite new Frosch product is the dishwashing liquid. I tried both the pomegranate and aloe vera dishwashing liquids and liked them both, but love the aloe vera scent. My skin is very sensitive to soaps and frequent washing can lead to dry cracked skin, especially in the winter. When I taught Family and Consumer Science and was in the food lab all day, my hands looked terrible from frequent washing. I wish I would have had this dish soap then, I would have used it for hand washing soap. The aloe vera dishwashing liquid is so gentle on my hands.
I always use natural dishwashing soap because I figure since we are eating off of the dishes, I want the soap used to be as natural and free of unnecessary chemicals as possible. One thing I have noticed about natural dishwashing liquids though is that they usually don't form as many suds as conventional soaps. Frosch dishwashing liquid is no exception, you won't see as many suds as with conventional dish soaps, but your dishes will be clean and you can feel good knowing that you are not introducing unnecessary chemicals into your home.
• Frosch Diswashing Liquid is a vegan moisturizing hand dishwashing liquid that works efficiently and is gentle on your skin.
• Dermatologically tested to maintain the moisture balance of the skin, Frosch Diswashing Liquid is pH-skin neutral.
Interested in trying healthy eco friendly products? Visit Moms Meet for more info.