Here is a new pampers gifts to grow code worth 42 points. I was able to bank this one this morning.
I ordered this baby sling for myself and the company sent me the wrong size. Then they sent me the correct size and I got to keep this one so I am giving it away to one lucky reader. This sling is size 2(XS). It is designed for someone 5' to 5'9" weighing between 111 and 140 pounds who wears shirt size XS-S and cup size ABC. Shoulder to hip measurement should be 23".
Here is the info from the website:
"Cut from a different cloth", our bold and unique fabrics are perfect for moms that don’t want typical gear.
97% Cotton 3% Lycra - making it comfortable to wear for both you and your baby- not losing shape over time.
Infants to toddlers (35 lbs or less). Machine washable.
Be the phenomena in our Northern Lights print! A brilliant sea of lights dancing across a teal background.
Machine wash cold. Hang to dry. (I read a review from someone who dried hers in the dryer and it did shrink.)
Here’s How To Enter:
NOTE: Beneath this posting is the word “Comments.” This is where you’ll put your entries. Only entries on this posting will be counted.
1) To enter the giveaway, leave me a comment letting me know why you want to win this Baby Sling.
After you have commented, here are some other ways to enter: (Please, make sure that you submit extra comments if you do these.)
2) Subscribe to my email newsletter or RSS Feed and leave a separate comment letting me know that you have done this. If you are already subscribed, thank you and make sure you leave a comment letting me know.
3) Blog, Tweet or Share on Facebook about this giveaway. Make sure you come back and leave a separate comment letting me know that you’ve done this.
Entry is open to US residents only through 11:59PM CST on Tuesday, February 8, 2011. Winner will be chosen using random.org and contacted by email. If you’re the winner, you’ll have only 48 hours to respond or an alternate will be chosen. Good luck to all of you who enter!
I thought I would try something new for dinner tonight so I made smaller burgers and served them on half slices of toasted bread with sauteed onions, lettuce, tomato, and bacon. They were really good. I think my husband complimented them 2-3 times.
I served them with homemade french fries and Edamame. I have tried several brands of frozen Edamame and have found my favorite. I really like the Archer Farms Edamame sold at Target. It is in a microwaveable steam bag and is so easy to make. I lightly salt the edamame after microwaving and it is perfect. My boys love it. My 3 year old likes to take the soybeans out of the pods himself-he gets really excited when we have edamame. I separate the soybeans from the pods for my 1 year old.
Cookies of uniform size bake more evenly.
Place cookie sheet in center of the oven on middle oven rack. Do not let the cookie sheet touch the back or sides of the oven wall, these areas are hotter and will cause uneven baking.
Let cookie sheets cool between batches. The dough softens and loses its shape on a hot baking sheet.
Cookies are delicately browned when done.
Cookies should be stored in a container after cooling.
For longer storage, you can freeze cookies
You can put these cookies on an un-greased cookie sheet to bake, but I always like to use parchment paper for easy baking and cleanup.
Chocolate Chip Cookies
2 ¼ c flour
1 tsp. baking soda
1 tsp. salt
1 c butter (2 sticks softened)
¾ c sugar
¾ c brown sugar
1 tsp vanilla
1 -2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips (use more or less depending on how much you like chocolate)
1. Combine flour, baking soda, and salt in a small bowl.
2. Combine in your mixer bowl:
3. Beat at low speed until creamy.
4. Slowly add flour mixture and continue to beat until combined.
5. Hand stir in chocolate chips.
6. Refrigerate dough to bake tomorrow. You can spoon dough into large Ziploc bag or container and label with your class period and kitchen number/color.
1. Line cookie sheet with parchment paper
2. Pre-heat oven to 375 degrees.
3. Drop dough by rounded spoonfuls onto cookie sheet. (12 cookies per sheet)
4. Bake for 9 to 11 minutes. Remove cookie sheet from oven and let cookies rest on cookie sheet for 1 to 2 minutes. Then remove cookies to cooling rack.
Recipe makes about 4 dozen cookies.
This recipe is adapted from the Nestle Toll House Recipe. It is divided into two days for use in a Home Economics classroom with 45 minute class periods. If you are baking in your home kitchen or teaching in a blocked classroom, you can make the recipe in one day. When using this recipe in a classroom, I give each kitchen 1 cup of chocolate chips. This saves money and stretches the budget so that there can be more cooking opportunities.
This recipe is from my son's preschool and it is really easy to make.
2 cups flour
1 cup salt
2 Tbsp. cream of tarter
2 cups water
2 Tbsp. vegetable oil
Optional: food coloring, unsweetened koolaid, glitter, vanilla, peppermint, or another scent
1. Mix dry ingredients thoroughly (including glitter, if desired). Place in a heavy saucepan.
2. Combine liquid ingredients (including food coloring), then whisk together with dry ingredients.
3. Cook and stir over medium heat until dough is too stiff to stir. Add scent if desired.
4. Turn out of pan and knead until smooth. Store in Ziploc bag or airtight container.
-After making this recipe for several years, I increased the amount of cream of tarter to 2 Tbsp. and it makes a nicer stiffer dough that is still easy to work with.
Free Lacoste Fragrance Sample
Free sample: Free Sample of a Lacoste Fragrance
How to get it: To request your free fragrance sample from Lacoste, just fill out a short form and select which fragrance you would like: LACOSTE Joy of Pink or Touch of Pink.
*Request your free fragrance sample from Lacoste while supplies last
Here’s another Free Pampers Gifts to Grow Code worth a total of 10 Points:
Thanks Coupon Geek
Print this Sephora offer for a free mini Bare Escentuals foundation, primer, and brush and take it to a Sephora store. You get to choose from seven shades and two finishes (matte or original). This offer is while supplies last. This offer is not valid at the Sephora counter inside JCPenney, only at Sephora stores. You can also add this sample to your online order using MATTETRIO or BARETRIO coupon codes.
Walmart is offering a free sample of Nexxus Pro Mend. Just scroll down a bit and you will see the link to sign up for the free sample on the left side.
Thanks Common Sense With Money
Welcome to Home Ec @ Home
Hi, I'm Faith, a former Family and Consumer Science (Home Economics) Teacher turned work at home Mom, bringing you family friendly, homemade recipes and homemaking tips to simplify your life. Join me on my homemaking and mothering journey.
Most Popular Posts
Kidorable Umbrella of Choice