A few weeks ago, we went on a once-in-a-lifetime European vacation with extended family. It was an amazing 12 day adventure through Italy, Switzerland, and Germany. Since we were taking our four year old and two year old, I knew I needed a diaper bag that could hold a lot of stuff and be both comfortable and rugged. The award winning Okkatots Traveling "Baby Depot" Bag
was exactly what I needed. If you are traveling this summer with little ones in tow, this bag is a must.
This bag has many special features. My favorites are:
- The generous sized changing pad
- So much organization - seriously, you can find everything
- Stands open on a table, bed, etc so that you can see into the many organizational pockets (below right)
- Diaper dispenser that holds up to 16 diapers (below left)
- Extremely comfortable and can hold a lot of weight. I carried all of my stuff plus 2 bottles of wine through the rain in Italy and it was still comfortable.
There are many more wonderful features. See more at Okkatots
The only con I experienced with this bag was that sometimes it seemed a little big. I noticed this in some very tiny European elevators (I think some of them were 2' X 3'), but most of the time this was not an issue.
I wore this backpack everywhere and loved it. Above left we are at the Pantheon in Rome. This was my favorite building in Rome because it is still beautiful today and it was completed around 126 AD. The boys loved the fountains all over Italy. They ran to every fountain they saw.
Above right we were in the Swiss Alps. We were waiting for it to clear and it never did. It was still amazing. Our boys and my nephew thought it was awesome anyway.
Here is what you have been waiting for...you can win one of these amazingly functional Okkatots Traveling "Baby Depot" Bags in your choice of color. It comes in black, grey, and red. Use the rafflecopter form to enter. Disclosure: I received a traveling "baby depot" bag for review. I was not compensated for writing this post. All opinions are honest and are my own.